How do I personalize my invitation?
customizing email us
- After you have browsed our gallery and selected your design, you can start customizing your design in our design editor. Start on the left side of the page with the Event Details. Event Title and Date are required but the more information you can include will help out your guests. You'll see as you begin typing your title or adding the date we'll transfer that info to the design.
- If you don't like the way your design looks or want to customize the color, font spacing or alignment, click the Edit Message bubble and you can begin editing the design itself.
- To update text, highlight the desired text and use the options at the top of the page to change the color, font size, the spacing between the lines, or the font. When you're done, click the black DONE button in the upper right corner.
- If you cannot fit all of your details on the design or details section, you can use the Event Information section at the bottom of the page. This is a great place for any miscellaneous details you'd want your guests to see.
- Once the body of the invitation is designed you can make updates to the Envelope as well. Click the Envelope tab and you can change the Envelope Liner, Postage, or Rubber Stamp. Just click the Edit bubble to reveal the choices and create a custom envelope.
- When you're all done, click Save and continue to save your invitation.
iOS & Android Apps
- To customize an invitation using the Party City mobile app, first, enter the details for the event. The Event Title and Date fields are the only two required fields but many guests prefer as much information as possible. You can then enter additional information for the event into the Event Information section at the bottom of the page. This text will appear to the right of the invitation after your guests open the envelope.
- Any information entered into the Title, Time, Date, and Location fields will automatically be transferred over to your invitation. You can also edit or enter in any additional text by tapping the area of the invitation where you'd like to add text.