Will guests get a reminder for my event?
Party City offers an automatic reminder which the host of an event can set to go out between 1 and 10 days prior to the event date.
- To activate a reminder, head to the Invitation Options page and turn ON the Send an automatic reminder option.
- You can also designate if you want the reminder to be sent to guests that have responded, guests that haven't responded, or both. If you need to send a "manual" reminder message, just go to your Manage Invitation page and use the Message Guests tab.
- To set multiple reminders you need to set the earliest reminder first, then go back to the Invitation Options area to set the second reminder.
- Note: You will not be able to set the second reminder until the first reminder has been sent out.
iOS & Android Apps
- To set up an automatic reminder for your invitation from the Party City mobile app, first, tap on the Invites tab and choose your invitation. Next, click on the Invitation Options button and turn the Send an automatic reminder feature to ON.
- Then, as with the web, you can set a reminder to be sent out up to 10 days before your event date and also decide if you want the reminder to be sent to guests that have responded, guests that haven't responded, or both.
- To send a "manual" reminder message from the app, tap on the Invites tab and choose your invitation. From there, click on Manage Guests and then, on the next page, tap on the Message Guest option. You can then type in your message and choose who it will be sent to.