How can I stop receiving Party City emails?
- If you received a marketing email just look at the bottom of the email for the unsubscribe link.
- If you received an event-related email there will be a link at the bottom of the email that leads to your page.
- You can then edit which emails you'd like to be sent by unchecking the box next to the type of email you no longer wish to receive.
- Your notifications page can be accessed by clicking the Manage notifications link on your Dashboard.
iOS & Android Apps
- Sign in to the app and tap on the Invites tab.
- Click the gear symbol icon in the upper righthand corner of the screen.
- Choose Notifications from the next screen and you can update your notification preferences. Tap on the Save button when you have finished making the necessary changes.
If you followed all these steps and still need help, just email us and we'll remove you right away.
Note: The steps above are related to Party City digital invitations only. If you wish to opt-out of receiving online communications from Party City, their partners, or their third-party providers, you can choose the unsubscribe or opt-out link contained in the email and you will no longer receive communications. Here is an example of where the opt-link will be located in the Party City email: