How do I show or hide the guest list?
Your guest list is hidden by default. Recipients of invitations and cards would see only themselves as the recipient and no other names or email addresses.
- If you would like to let your guest see who's come to your event, head over to the Invitation Options page. Turn ON the Show guest list setting and we'll have options for making the guest list public.
- Note: We never display your guests' email addresses, only their name will be displayed.
- If you have opted to display your guest list, we will allow your guests to view who is invited by clicking the View guest list link.
iOS & Android Apps
- If you are using the Party City mobile app and have not yet sent your invitation, you can access the invitation options on the Review and Send page by tapping on the Invitation Options button at the bottom of the page.
- If you are using the mobile app and have already sent your invitation, the options can be adjusted by tapping on the Invites tab and selecting your invitation. Once there, you can tap on the Invitation Options button at the bottom of the screen.
- Once on the Invitation Options screen, turn the Show guest list option to ON and you can then choose which responses to show.